- sigh - another week closer to spring semester!.. Anyhow, since I did nail art last week i thought i would go a little bit simpler this week =). Last weekend I went to sally's to purchase a comodone extractor as well as cuticle oil and noticed that some of the China Glaze Metal Crackle were 2.99! I had to grab myself some.. since I never owned any crackle polishes, I just could not wait to try them out.
*Please click on any of the images to see the larger version.
Cuticle and coats -
- Nail Life- jojoba and tea tree cuticle remover (will do a review after using it for a month)
- Beauty Secrets - Pink Base Coat
- Beauty Secrets - Blue Top Coat
- Sinful Colors -Easy Going
- this polish appeared too light for the pink i wanted so i added 1 thin coat of essie on top.
- Essie - Muchi Muchi
- China Glaze Metal Crackle - Medallion
I hope you guys enjoyed my simple NOTW.. I am enjoying the cracked metals.. and cant wait to see what other color combinations i come up with !