You guys might read my latest nail of the day post... I didnt really like what i came up with before.. so that same day i came up with what i am about to show you guys today! I realized what i didn't like about that design.. the pink nail tape made me feel a bit off when looking at it.. and since i was doing my nails with my 3 year anniversary in mind.. i wanted a cleaner, classic look but with a twist.. So what is more classic than french tips?!!
*Please click on any of the images to see the larger version.
♡This is what the nails on my left hand look like =)
♡This is the other set of nails on my right hand =)
Cuticle and coats -
- Nail Life- jojoba and tea tree cuticle remover (will do a review after using it for a month)
- Beauty Secrets - Pink Base Coat
- Beauty Secrets - Blue Top Coat
- Konad Special Polish -White
- Julep - Oscar
- Mini Rhinestone Wheel - clear/regular
- Nail Striping Tape - Gold
- Konad Stamping Plate - m24
I love my nails!!.. I thought classic french tips were perfect... but i didn't want them to be too plain.. so i added a lace.like pattern and gold glitter for a tiny twist.. I was inspired by a picture in a nail mag i bought =).. French tips don't seem to last too long on my nails =(.. my boyfriend also likes my nails (minus the rhinestones).. he thinks they are a bit much.. lol.. oh well.. ciao for now!