For this week's Make Me Up Wednesday, I decided to do an Inspired look. This look is inspired by Effie Trinket's fuchsia/pink & gold nails. The gold is on the inner half of the lid highlighting my inner corner as well as blending into the pink.. just like the gold is highlighting and interlacing with the pink on her nails.
*Please read on to see how I achieved this look!
*Please click on any of the images to enlarge.
Loreal Hip: Flamboyant (the gold shade)
Elf Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette
Mac Eyeshadow: Fade & Beautiful Iris
Revlon Lipstick: Fushcia
- The gold shade was placed in the inner half of the lid as well as the inner lash line.
- The 2 pink shades were mixed together and placed on the middle to the outer half of the lid as well as the lower lash line & the matte white was a highlight
- Beautiful Iris was used in the center of my lips while Fade was used to outline.
- Was used to show a more wearable look =)
- On the other eye i added a rhinestone to mimic Effies =)
I hope you guys enjoyed this week's edition of Make me up Wed!.. I am now off to math class =.=... See you in a later post. Ciao ciao for now!