Guess what day of the week it is?!!! It's NAIL'in It Tuesday! ehh ehh? what do you think of the name? lol im still working on figuring out these title names.
As stated in my last nail of the week post I was going to revamp my current nails and I did. Just slightly though. I just added some nail art tape and stamping. I love how my nails came out this week, it's very spring worthy.. don't you think? Mint and silver such a lovely combo!
*Please read on for product detail.
*Please click on any of the images to see the larger version.
- Part 1 without the stamping
- Part 2 with the stamping =).. I wanted to show you guys how they look separately
Cuticle and coats -
- Nail Life- jojoba and tea tree cuticle remover
- Beauty Secrets - Pink Base Coat
- Beauty Secrets - Blue Top Coat
- Wet n' Wild: I Need a Refresh-Mint
- Wet n' Wild: Bow in my Presence
- Essie: Haute as Hello
Nail Art Tape: Silver
Bundle Monster Stamping Plate: BM 19
♡Tape Technique design 3:
I really like this design.. It's such a simple design to achieve & it looks like you put a lot of effort into it =)
Remember: A trick to putting the tape on your nails without worrying if it will pull off your nail polish.. is to try to make the tape less sticky by sticking and removing it over and over on any piece of fabric.
- Start with your base color.. I used 3 strips of tape here. While you're waiting for your nails to dry completely, think about how thin or thick you want your design to be. You can also do more or less strips of tape as well. I think this design would look nice with smaller and more strips as well. My scissors couldn't cut the tape any narrower.
- After you have placed your tap on your finger(s).. Go ahead and paint your whole nail(s) with your 2nd choice of polish.
- I like to take the tape off right after I apply the polish instead of waiting for it to dry because if I wait for it to dry there might be a chance that the 2nd polish will peel off when I take off the tape.
I hope you guys enjoy this nail of the week as well as the tape design. I like my nails so much I don't want to change them lol.. I will see you guys in tomorrow's Make Me Up Wednesday post. Ciao ciao for now.