Manicure Tuesday!! I know i know i keep changing the name haha.. Im still trying to figure out a good title for "Nail Tuesdays".. This week is very similar to last week's except it is a different color, glitter and stamping! I have been wanting to use this color (Essie: Van d'go) ever since I received it in the mail a few weeks ago. This is such a pretty salmon/peachy pink polish.. it's a must have in your collection!.. I don't know why I waited so long to pick this up for myself. Also if you haven't tried stamping you should!!.. I love it.. the only thing about it is.. You get addicted and buy a bunch of plates and then can't decide what image to choose from! lol..
*Please read on for product detail.
*Please click on any of the images to see the larger version.
Cuticle and coats -
- Mango Mend
- Beauty Secrets - Pink Base Coat
- Beauty Secrets - Blue Top Coat
- Essie: Van D'Go
- Essie: As Gold as It Gets
- Sinful Colors: Pink Forever
Nail Art Tape: Gold
Bundle Monster Stamping Plate: BM 19
Konad Stamping Plate: M65
♡Tape Technique design 4:
Remember: A trick to putting the tape on your nails without worrying if it will pull off your nail polish.. is to try to make the tape less sticky by sticking and removing it over and over on any piece of fabric. (make sure your tape is secure and it is not raised the slightest at the edges or the nail polish will seep under the tape)
- Start with your base color.. I had one peice of tape and cut it into a triangle shape, then placed it on my nail.
- I chose to do 3 colors.. but you can just do 2 colors if you like...
- I like to take the tape off right after I apply the polish instead of waiting for it to dry because if I wait for it to dry there might be a chance that the 2nd polish will peel off when I take off the tape.
I hope you guys enjoy this nail of the week as well as the tape design. I don't know what it is about me with pink, peach and gold.. I just think gold goes well with peachy, pink tones. Also I wanted to ask, Would you guys like me to do a post on a few companies that sell the plates as well as the stamper and scraper besides konad? because i know that they can be pricey. I will see you guys in tomorrow's Make Me Up Wednesday post. Ciao ciao for now.