*Please read on to see how I achieved this look!
*Please click on any of the images to see the larger version.
I love purple and greens for my eyes!! I think both colors together or alone compliment my eye color well. This palette would go with any eye color and skin tone.. If you havent snagged it up yet.. DO IT NOW! lol.. You do not have to have the exact items i used in for this look.. You can use whatever you have on hand =)
Wet N Wild Fauna Collection Set:
Blush: Pearlescent Pink
Gloss: Glass Confusion
Cover Girl Lipstick: 410
Revlon Lipstick: Tender Pink
- The lightest color was used as a highlight as well as for my inner tear ducts to brighten up the look
- The blueish teal was used on my crease
- Purple used all over my eye lid.. blending right below my crease
- This blush was used on top my of cheekbones and in the hallow of them as well
- This salmon color was used on my upper lip
- and this one on my bottom lip
♡More pictures!! for fun:
You can see the make up nicely even with glasses on!! These are prescription btw.. I use to have 20/20 vision but idk i guess i was on my laptop too much when i use to play world of warcraft lol! my eye sight went slightly off.. one of my eyes is -.25 and the other is -1. not so bad ehh?
I hope you enjoyed this simple spring look. It really is a 3 step look. Lid, highlight then lower lash line. You can def. add eyeliner if you want.. I think adding a black liner would bring it more towards a night look. I will be doing a 2nd look using this palette.. most likely following their guideline in the back of the palette, that look or this look will be used for my "Want This Look Giveaway" "as well as some of the products I used in this weeks Nail of the Week Tuesday"