1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
This is from my pretty girl rock make me up
Mascara on my lower lash line! I hate it. I feel like it looks weird on me. It looks so pretty on others though.. don't you hate that? They look short and clumpy as though I don't have enough lashes to pull the look off. Darn you girls blessed with luscious lashes!
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
This is from my back to school notd for mani mondays
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Would not putting lotion on count? Since, we're being honest here, I have to say I am pretty terrible at remembering to put lotion on my body after a shower or before going out. For a girl with dry skin it is a big deal and I really should apply it more often. Especially since I have so many ><. My mom loves those bath and body coupons so she is always buying body lotions lol. I also receive them as gifts. I swear I don't think I'll ever run out of lotion. My favorite is the Aveeno and my least favorite is the Vaseline spray.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Om-gosh for sure it has to be my homework. I am well known for procrastinating and doing my work the night before or the day of. The only times I really do stuff ahead of time is if it's a group project or if it's for an online class. Mainly because when I'm in a group, the group likes to meet up and see where the progress is and with online classes you never know when your internet will mess up. I also tend to just place everything on the floor after I'm done or when I'm tired of doing it. For instance, you see all the stuff in the photo above? That's all on my bed (where I mostly do my homework) I probably ended up just putting everything on the floor or on my desk chair after taking the photo haha.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections?
As for my nail polishes.. I keep them on nail polish racks I made placed in a deep shelf in my closet. The shelves in the closet are more like deep cubicle's with 3 walls. I made a nail polish rack for two of the walls in the cube and placed my polishes on them. They are organized by brand then color.
Now let's hear your answers, what regimen do you rarely do? Can you commit in a spending ban? Do you keep your make-up organized? or does it just lay around everywhere..