- ELF Studio Blush // Pink Passion
- Revlon Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain // Romantic // review here
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara // Black
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket // Very Black // review here
- Mario Badescu Cleansing Soap // Seaweed
- Mario Badescu Cleansing Lotion // Seaweed
- Mario Badescu Night Cream // Seaweed
1) I've had ELF's Blush in 'Pink Passion' for a while now. It's a beautiful matte bright pink that can be toned down or built up. It's a great spring & summer blush. It's only $3 but wait till the site has 50% off on their studio line (makes it $1.50). 2) I did a review a while back on Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Romantic' and I loved it, still do. It looks beautiful on the lips and the color is great. It's a staple in my purse this spring. 3) Tarte's Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara isn't my favorite for my top lashes because the formula seems to weigh my lashes down. However, I love it for my lower lash line. The bristles are long enough to coat just enough product on my bottom lashes to make them noticeable without giving me spidery looking lashes. 4) I wrote a review on Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara shortly after it came out. I wasn't a huge fan of it because the wand was so big but I have been loving it recently. This product separates my lashes and makes them appear thicker. It doesn't lengthen my lashes though, so I pair it with my They're Real mascara by Benefit. 5) I was shopping around for products for a new skincare routine and Mario Badescu's 'Seaweed' caught my attention. The cleansing soap is very gentle on my skin. My face feels smoother and appears brighter. 6) I received a sample of their Seaweed Cleansing Lotion with my purchase and I love it. The cleansing lotion is basically a toner. I like it because it's really gentle on my skin and doesn't dry my skin out. It is actually a non-drying, non-alcohol toner. My skin feels great after I use the toner, so great in fact that I am planning on purchasing a full size. 7) I also bought their Seaweed Night Cream. I love night creams. I use to really like Olay's night cream (have you read my review?) but I feel like they changed the formula and doesn't seem to work for me anymore. This night cream is thick like all night creams and a little goes a long way. It's also a little pearly like their cleansing soap and really makes my skin feel great the next morning.
- Night Core (version) of Nicki Minaj - Va Va Voom // Va Va Voom
- Jess Penner // A Little Bit Crazy // In the Stars
- Bates Motel -- I love the characters in this show.
- True Detective -- I was a bit lost in the beginning but it's a great show.
- The Blacklist -- I stopped watching and got caught up.. Oh my goodness.. a lot has happened.
- The Following -- Better than I expected it would be this season
♡Apps: (I own a Samsung Galaxy S3)
- Baked egg in a turkey deli bowl. You can see how I make it here.
- Green beans, eggplant and tofu stir-fry
Well that's it for my monthly favorites aka my current obsessions. There are a lot of tv shows I am currently obsessed with but if I named them all we would probably be here forever. I've also been keeping my make-up quite basic lately. My everyday look would include foundation, concealer, blush, highlighter, mascara and of course my brows filled in. If I want a little bit of color on my lids I will just add a little blush on them. For my lips, I have been using tinted lip balms lately. I don't have to worry about lipstick on my teeth and they add a nice natural tint to my lips. The products on my favorites this month are part of my everyday routine.
How about it readers! Share you're current obsessions with me in the comment section below!
What's your current favorite TV show?